Complete requirements for applying for a mortgage, check here
Rancakmedia.com – If you don't know what are the complete requirements for submitting a mortgage, you can read the article here until it's finished to find out more.
Home Ownership Loans (KPR) offer options for people when it is difficult to meet their housing needs.
Yes, housing is a need that is difficult for many people to reach because of the high price. Banks and other financial organizations are more likely to come up with innovative mortgage financing solutions as a result of this.
Because so many people are curious about mortgages, it's no surprise that details like terms and fees are in high demand. So, below we will explain the requirements for applying for a mortgage and the items that must be provided by the applicant.
Complete Mortgage Requirements that Must Be Fulfilled
When qualifying for a mortgage, the applicant must meet many basic requirements. Includes the following:
- Indonesian citizens, candidates domiciled in Indonesia and have Indonesian citizenship (WNI)
- Minimum age of 21 is required for all applicants
- The applicant has had a job or steady source of income as an employee, entrepreneur or professional for at least one or two years
So, if you meet the requirements above, please prepare some related documents. Here are some examples:
- Photocopy of identity can be in the form of KTP, Passport, KITAS or KITAP
- Last month's salary slip or salary certificate received in the last month
- Copy of bank statements
- Copy of license to practice for professionals
- Photocopy of Trading Business License (SIUP) or Company Deed and Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
- Photocopy of credit card monthly bills for the last 1 month
- Credit card photocopy
- After the customer completes the requirements and documents above, the bank will evaluate the completeness and conduct a BI Checking for the customer's profile
Checking and BI are in order. Checks vary. In many situations, the inability to apply for a mortgage is due to previous financial problems.
As a result, you should talk to the bank about the best way to fix the previous problem. If you pass the BI Checking stage, it means you meet the requirements for a bank mortgage.
Mortgage application fees
Prepare money for this procedure as well. These management procedures will involve additional costs, including the following:
1. Appraisal Fee (assessment)
The appraisal fee is the responsibility of the applicant to cover the cost of verifying and validating the mortgage documents and property purchased. The fare can be anything from 350,000 rupiah to 1 million rupiah, but this is a typical range.
2. Notary fees
Several additional letters, such as the Deed of Sale and Purchase (AJB), deed of mortgage agreement, and issuance of certificates, also require notary fees to be paid by the prospective borrower. In certain cases, the fees may be a bit high; in others, it can be very little. In mortgage plans, developers usually choose a partner notary.
3. Bank Provisions
Provision fees can be seen as administrative fees charged by the bank to the applicant after the mortgage is granted. The amount varies from bank to bank.
This is a requirement to apply application mortgage loans, as well as documents that you must have. If all conditions are met, a credit agreement or key transfer will be planned immediately for the applicant.
In the article above, we have provided the complete requirements for making a mortgage and also the costs that need to be prepared to apply for a mortgage.
Thus the article about the Complete Requirements for Applying for a Mortgage, Check Here. Hopefully the above article can be useful and helpful for all of you.