Know How to Get Business Capital Assistance
Rancakmedia.com – In 2021, the social ministry will provide social assistance in the form of venture capital assistance of 3.5 million. Find out how to get venture capital assistance provided by the Ministry of Social Affairs in the following way.
The next 2021 social assistance initiative is the Productive Micro Business Presidential Assistance (BPUM) program of IDR 3.5 million, which differs both in terms of size and purpose.
Because the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs is in charge of the 2021 social assistance budget of 2.4 million rupiahs, while the Ministry of Social Affairs is in charge of the venture capital assistance budget of 3.5 million rupiahs.
The Ministry of Social Affairs provides business capital assistance of 3.5 million rupiah to Beneficiary Families (KPM) who are members of the Family Hope Program (PKH).
The assistance of 3.5 million rupiah was given as working capital for PKH KPM who had graduated, so that PKH KPM could be independent and empowered, so they would not continue to depend on government assistance.
The PKH beneficiary who experienced an increase in the economy was the Graduation PKH. The act of updating or updating the PKH data from the Ministry of Social Affairs shows this signal. PKH Graduation is divided into two parts, namely Natural Graduation and Independent Prosperous Graduation.
Because these prerequisites are no longer included in the PKH membership criteria, natural passing marks the end of KPM PKH membership. These include not having a caretaker, or no longer having a family which is included in one of the PKH criteria components.
KPM PKH membership ended with the Prosperous Mandiri Graduation due to the improving economic situation. As a result, KPM is no longer entitled to PKH assistance because they are already classified as competent.
Until 2021, 7,000 KPM PKH graduates are expected to be able to take advantage of commercial capital assistance of IDR 3.5 million provided by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
In 2021, the Ministry of Social Affairs is targeting the number of recipients of business capital assistance of IDR 3.5 million to reach 7,000 KPM PKH graduates.
In its distribution, business capital assistance of 3.5 million rupiah will be given to each PKH Graduation participant with details, namely for business capital of 2 million rupiah, incubation and mentoring of 1 million rupiah, and business security of 500,000 rupiah.
Of course, the community must first participate in PKH to get business capital assistance. To register for PKH, you can check the terms and how to register below.
PKH Registration Requirements
- Included in the category of poor families, poor families, or vulnerable to poverty
- Not a member of the State Civil Apparatus (ASN), TNI, Polri
- Registered in Integrated Social Welfare Data (DTKS)
How to register PKH
- If you want to be included in the DTKS list of PKH participants, bring your KTP or Village Certificate to the nearest RT, RW, or Kelurahan office.
- For those who don't have an ID card or NIK, they can still ask for help without having to make an ID card first. Please report to RT/RW for further processing.
- You will receive a notification letter for technical registration at the specified location after registering at the RT/RW or Kelurahan/Desa office.
- If the Integrated Data provided by the RT/RW or Kelurahan or Village is complete, you must include any additional information, such as KTP, NIK, Family Card (KK), and Unique Family Code in the Integrated Data set.
- In addition, screening and certification will be carried out by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- The Prosperous Family Card (KKS) is a transaction instrument that can be issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and given to every KPM PKH if accepted.
Graduation Process to Get Business Capital Assistance
- The Social Facilitator will conduct a graduation exercise for KPM PKH. Later, Social Assistance will identify KPM who are not eligible for graduation and KPM who are eligible for graduation.
- Business capital assistance will be provided if the KPM PKH has passed.
- To find out whether you passed or not, you can see it at dtks.kemensos.go.id. See the Mindrakyat-depok.com page on checking DTKS participants for additional information.
If there are complaints of problems, you can contact via email to [email protected]
You can also via Whatsapp to number 0811-1022-210. This Whatsapp service does not accept telephone service.
You can send a message in the following format: Full name (space) KTP number (space) Full address (space) Complaint.
In the article above we have provided how to register for the Family Hope Program (PKH), how to register, the process of getting business capital assistance and also complaint services.
Thus the article about Know How to Get Business Capital Assistance, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.