Rancakmedia.com – Buying a laptop can be paid in installments using a laptop credit application which is usually provided online at various e-commerce stores, without credit card restrictions and without down payment, there are even 0 percent installments for up to 12 months. There are additional costs in the 0 percent installment scheme in online e-commerce. How to prevent it?
If you want to buy a laptop on e-commerce, you can choose from various payment options offered by e-commerce.
Starting from full payment via bank account transfer or virtual account to payment by credit installments.
There are many alternatives for paying Online Laptop Loans in installments. Not just one banking institution.
6 Online Laptop Loans with No Down Payment and No Interest
Below we will provide information about the best laptop credit applications.
Ceria is an installment product without a credit card from Bank BRI which is an online credit application that offers credit limits for customers to shop at various merchants that collaborate with Bank BRI.
The characteristics of BRI Ceria are:
- Loan limit IDR 500,000 to IDR 20,000,000
- Loan tenor from 1 month to 12 months.
- Ceria operates like a credit card where customers will be given a credit limit that can be used when making purchases at online stores that offer installment payment options with BRI Cheers.
Payments from customers will increase the value of the BRI Ceria credit limit that has been spent and can be used again for transactions.
Kredivo is an OJK P2P fintech that provides installments without a credit card and collaborates with various merchants, one of which is Tokopedia.
When completing a shopping purchase, customers can choose Kredivo to complete the payment in installments, if they already have a Kredivo account.
If you don't have an account yet, Kredivo offers the option for customers to submit an application first through the merchant. On Tokopedia, for example, those of you who don't have a Kredivo account can apply.
To register for Kredivo, consumers must meet the following requirements:
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Age between 18 to 60 years
- Domiciled in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, Medan, Bali, Yogyakarta, Solo, Makassar, Malang, Sukabumi, Cirebon
- Minimum income IDR 3,000,000 per month
Akulaku is installment financing without a credit card to purchase products on the Akulaku site itself or at e-commerce merchants who collaborate with Akulaku.
The application procedure requires customers to download the Akulaku application. After that, the client submits an application by completing the required criteria.
The application procedure at Akulaku is:
- Download Akulaku.dll. Check on Google Play or App Store and download Akulaku
- Register as a user. Fill in your cellphone number and become an Akulaku user
- Apply for a credit limit. Fill in important information, apply for a credit limit, once the credit application is received, we will notify you via SMS.
- Get credit and can shop. Akulaku offers many items to choose from.
- The areas for Akulaku applications are Jabodetabek, Bandung, West Java, Central Java, East Java, Medan, Padang and Palembang.
If accepted, the client will receive a credit limit from Akulaku. The credit limit is used when applying for installments without a credit card at Akulaku.