Registration and Requirements for Joining CPNS 2021
Registration and requirements for taking part in the 2021 CPNS. The selection process for accepting State Civil Servants (ASN), namely Candidates for Civil Servants (CPNS) and Government Employees with Work Agreements (PPPK) will be opened in the near future.
Registration and requirements for taking part in the 2021 CPNS are carried out centrally through the SSCASN website sscasn.go.id which is managed by the National Civil Service Agency (BKN).
2021 CPNS Registration
Registration will take place from April to May and tests will start in June 2021.
Head of BKN Bima Haria Wibisana Previously Explained, Regarding the Schedule for Implementation of the 2021 ASN Selection, Including the Following:
- Registration for the 2021 official school selection is expected to start in April 2021.
- The PPPK Teacher Selection for the formation of 1 million teachers is expected to be held in May 2021.
- Selection for CPNS 2021 and PPPK (non-teacher) will take place in May 2021.
BKN is currently preparing a website portal for the recruitment process through SSCASN, which can be viewed at https://sscasn.bkn.go.id/.
Quotas and Formations On the official website of the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform, the quota for accepting Candidates for State Civil Servants (CASN) in ministries, institutions and local governments is 1.3 million in 2021.
In detail, the acceptance quota for prospective state civil servants consists of:
- PPPK teacher formation I million
- ASN formation in local government 189,000
- ASN CPNS/CPPPK formations in the central government 83,000
2021 CPNS Registration High School / Vocational High School graduates
The government plans to open 1 million CPNS formations in March 2021, which of course high school graduates can also apply for. For those of you who want to become ASN in 2021, prepare various things carefully to increase your chances of being accepted.
Before registering with CPNS, find out about the details of the formation, and the placement and requirements given. So that you don't get confused, the following is registration information and CPNS registration requirements for 2021 for high school and vocational school graduates.
2021 CPNS Registration Stage for High School / Vocational High School Graduates:
High school graduates, vocational schools and the equivalent who register for Civil Servant Candidates go through the stages below.
1. Administration Selection Stage.
At the administrative selection stage, applicants will be selected based on the completeness of the documents. Endeavor to complete and maintain all required documents before the deadline arrives. If the documents you provide are complete, chances are you can skip this stage and proceed to the next stage.
2. Basic Competency Selection Stage (SKD)
The second stage that must be completed by applicants after passing the administrative selection is the SKD test. The test materials being tested are the National Insight Test (TWK), the General Intelligence Test (TIU) and the Personal Characteristics Test (TKP). Applicants can undergo a test using the CAT (Computer Assisted Test) system. The total value obtained so far is 40 %.
3. Field Competency Selection Stage (SKB)
If you have passed the SKD test, the applicant will undergo the LCS test. High school graduates who are equivalent to annual guardians undergo several types of screening:
- Skills test (computer work practice) weighing 60 %
- Medical test with results that meet or do not meet the requirements (fail)
- The interview test weighs 40 %
All of the above test results are then accumulated with a total weight of 60 %.
4. Filing Stage
At the registration stage, all documents uploaded at the beginning of registration will be checked again by the committee.
CPNS Kemenkumham 2021
The Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham) announced that the selection and recruitment of the 2021 CPNS Kemenkumham has been postponed. This was announced via the Instagram account @kemenkumhamri on Sunday (30 May 2021).
Kemenkumham CPNS Registration Monday, May 31, 2021 Postponed:
Previously, the ministry led by Yasonna Laoly announced that registration would take place today, Sunday, September 5, 2021, and registration would open the next day, Monday, May 31, 2021. However, that has been canceled and postponed.
Director of Public Relations of the Department of Law and Human Rights Tubagus Erif Faturahman said the registration announcement was originally held on May 30 but has been postponed. "Notification of the Kemenkumham CPNS registration was initially May 30 or today has been postponed.
Likewise with the previous registration May 31, 2021 ". Sunday (30 May 2021). Even though he stated that the implementation was postponed, he could not confirm the exact date of implementation. "Waiting for information from the BKN (State Civil Service Agency)," he said.
However, he explained that the time for the statement and the opening of registration would begin in the near future. "There is no definite schedule in the near future," he said.
2021 CPNS Test Requirements
The 2021 Civil Servant Candidate Test Requirements require several documents. When before registration starts from April to May, it's better to prepare files from now on.
"The registration process will open in April, May 2021, and the selection process will begin in June 2021," said Tegar Widjinarko, Deputy for Human Resources for State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform (PAN-RB), to rancakmedia.com some time ago.
There are many documents that need to be fulfilled to fulfill the CPNS 2021 test requirements. Regarding previous registration, you need to prepare a birth certificate, ID card, diploma and transcripts, family card (KK), including a 4x6 photo and selfie.
It is recommended to scan documents for the 2021 CPNS test requirements or scan to a soft file with a maximum capacity of 200 kilobytes (KB).
The results of the scanned documents are ensured to be read clearly to avoid unwanted things in the registration verification process.
The following 2021 CPNS Test Requirements That Must Be Fulfilled:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not over 35 years of age when applying. With the exception of certain positions, maximum 40 years.
- Never been given a prison or criminal sentence based on a court decision that already has permanent legal capacity for committing a criminal act with a prison sentence of 2 years or more.
- Never been dismissed of his own free will with respect or not as a civil servant, military, police or private employee
- There is no status as a civil servant candidate, civil servant, TNI soldier or police
- Not a member or administrator of any political party
- Have educational qualifications according to position requirements
- Physically and mentally healthy according to the requirements
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia
- Requirements in accordance with the needs of the position set by PPK
Registration and registration requirements for CPNS, BKN are currently preparing a website portal for the recruitment process through SSCASN, which can be viewed at sscasn.bkn.go.id.