Postgraduate Scholarships in Malaysia
www.rancakmedia.com – The federal government of Malaysia is again opening scholarship opportunities for Indonesian citizens to continue their master's and doctoral studies through the Malaysia Worldwide Scholarship (MIS) in 2021. Postgraduate Scholarships in Malaysia are free.
The MIS Scholarship is an effort by the Malaysian federal government to attract, inspire and maintain international skills and employees.
Registration for 2021 is limited to prospective trainees from ASEAN participating countries, which consist of Indonesia, the Kingdom of Morocco, and Palestine. System application online opens from March 1, 2021 to April 30, 2021. Below is the information about the MIS scholarship 2021.
Scholarship protection consists of school fees and a regular monthly living allowance of RM 1,500 or around Rp. 5.2 million per month.
Effective admissions candidates are expected to arrange their travel to Malaysia independently as travel expenses are not covered by the Malaysian federal government. All candidates are strongly advised to think about the approximate cost of living in Malaysia.
Scholarship owner criteria
- Is a resident of ASEAN participating countries (consisting of Indonesia), Morocco and Palestine.
- Maximum age of 40 years for Masters programs and maximum 45 years for PhD programs.
- For the Masters program, individuals have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the Bachelor's degree.
- For doctoral program candidates, individuals will have a minimum GPA of 3.5 or excellent results in a Masters degree at a location appropriate to the doctoral study location.
- Proof of English language proficiency through, Initial copy of IELTS result of minimum 6.5 or TOEFL iBT minimum 92 or candidate who has completed the conversation with English as the language of instruction by linking supporting documents.
- Submit a proposition with a minimum size of 1,000 words in accordance with the intended field of study.
Submitting Scholarships Official information, requirements, documents and applications can be found on the official website https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index.php