Important Document Requirements for Registering a 2022 Service School Account
Rancakmedia.com – See what documents you need to register for a 2022 official school account in the following article. The service school has launched registration for prospective cadets and students in 2022. See this page for information on what is required and how to apply.
Schools officially open registration through dikdin.bkn.go.id which consists of polytechnic campuses and high schools under the Ministry of Law and Human Rights and the State Intelligence Agency.
Schedule of Acceptance of Prospective Students and Cadets
- Announcement of Official School Registration from 1 – 8 April 2022
- Public School Registration is open from 9 – 30 April 2022
- The SKD exam (Basic Competency Selection) will be held in May – June 2022 (tentative) (tentative)
- The implementation of the Advanced Selection is regulated by each Service School.
Requirements for Registration of Official School Accounts
- Original Identity Card (KTP)
- Family Card (KK)
- Official diploma
- Documentation proving completion of post-secondary education equivalent to a bachelor's degree or higher
- Recent color photo
- In accordance with the proposed official school rules, documents and other necessary data
How to Register a Service School Account
- Open a browser and navigate to the main site dikdin.bkn.go.id.
- Press the Official School or Dikdin menu. After successfully logging in, you can immediately create an account, and immediately print an Account Information Card on the official website dikdin.bkn.go.id.
- Re-login using the NIK (Residential Identification Number) and the previously created password will work if the account was successfully created in step 3.
- Selfies can be taken with the camera turned on. Then register at schools and majors according to your interests, and complete the blanks on the form provided according to your personal data.
- Fill in or enter the value correctly.
- Complete your personal data as required in the following column
- Upload all required files or papers.
- Verify repeatedly that the data has been entered correctly. If so, press 'Submit'.
- Wait until the verification procedure is complete.
for more details how to register for the 2022 Service School you can also read in this article.
Process After 2022 Official School Registration
- Check Data Verification Results
After verification is complete, immediately check the verification results on the official SSCASN web page.
- Payment method
The billing code that you get after passing the administrative selection exam and providing confirmed data is what you have to pay for the selection exam. Payment flow and terms can be immediately reviewed on the school's official website.
- Selection Test
If the data and payment verification procedures have been completed, you will get a Test Card. After that, you can go to the official school of your choice and take the exam as scheduled.
List of Service Schools 2022
- Central Bureau of Statistics (STIS)
- State Cyber and Crypto Agency (SSN Poltek)
- Ministry of Law and Human Rights (POLTEKIP and POLTEKIM)
- Ministry of Home Affairs (IPDN)
- Ministry of Transportation (STTD and 10 High Schools, Polytechnics and other Academies)
- Ministry of Finance (STAN)
- State Intelligence Agency (STIN)
- Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics Council
The Official School has launched registration for prospective cadets and students in 2022. See this page for information on what is required and how to apply.
Registration for Public Schools is open from 9 – 30 April 2023. The SKD (Basic Competency Selection) exam will be held in May – June 2022. Taking pictures may be done with the camera turned on.