Registration for the 7th Generation Mobilization Teacher Program is Officially Open
Rancakmedia.com – Register now! The driving teacher program because the government officially opened Registration for Prospective Teacher Mobilizers (CGP) and Prospective Teaching Practice (CPP) starting today, Monday, March 14, 2022.
On Friday, 11 March 2022, the Directorate General of the Ministry of Education and Culture officially released information on the launch of the Class 7 Prospective Teacher on its official Instagram account.
"For the second year in a row, the Ministry of Education and Culture invites you to take part in the 7th Generation Activator Teacher Education Program in 446 target districts and cities in Indonesia. On March 14, prospective driving teachers (CGP) and prospective practicing teachers (CPP) will be able to register “opened in the statement on registration
It is acknowledged that Motivating Teacher Education is a leadership education program for teachers to become learning leaders.
This program includes online training, seminars, conferences, and 6 months of Mentoring for prospective Teacher Motivators. During the teaching program, the teacher continues to carry out his role as a teacher.
Practicum teachers will support participants in carrying out their duties as prospective driving teachers.
Citing the Ministry of Education and Culture's website, the following factors need to be examined by participants before registering for the Activist Teacher Program Batch 7 as a Practice Teacher for the Activist Teacher Program.
General Criteria for Registration for the Mobilization Teacher Program
- Not currently participating in CPNS, PPG, or other activities carried out simultaneously with the process
- driving teacher recruitment and education.
- PNS and Non PNS teachers from both public and private schools.
- Have a teacher account in Basic Education Data (Dapodik) (Dapodik).
- S1/D4 or above is the minimum requirement for this position.
- Have at least five years of teaching experience under your belt.
- Have a minimum of ten years remaining teaching experience.
- Has big ambitions to become a Mover Master.
- The teacher mobilization program will focus on kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school, vocational and special education teachers.
Selection Criteria for Registration for the Mobilization Teacher Program
- Adopt a learner-centred approach.
- Have the ability to concentrate on goals.
- Have the competence to mobilize other people and groups.
- Has strong resistance.
- Have leadership competence and act independently.
- Have the ability for self-improvement and growth through openness to new experiences and perspectives.
- Have excellent interpersonal and people skills, as well as a track record of leading and motivating others.
- Have emotional maturity and behave according to the code of ethics.
This is the registration information for the 7th Generation Motivator Teacher Candidates. Good luck!
Registration for Prospective Teachers (CGP) and Prospective Practicum Teachers (CPP) starts today, March 14, 2022. The Directorate General of the Ministry of Education and Culture has officially released information on registration for Prospective Activist Teachers batch 7 on its official website.
During the teaching program, the teacher continues to carry out his role as a teacher. The teacher mobilization program will focus on kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school, vocational and special education teachers. For those of you who are interested in participating, you can register online