Rancakmedia.com - The price of BBM Pertamax increased to Rp. 12,500, the latest fuel prices are effective April 1, 2022 at 00.00 local time, see full information here.
According to Pertamina's official statement, product price adjustments Pertamina fuel oil carried out selectively, and only applies to non-subsidized fuel that is used by the public by 17 percent, of which 14 percent is the total consumption of Pertamax and 3% is Pertamax Turbo, Dexlite, and Pertamina Dex. total consumption.
Meanwhile, subsidized fuels such as Pertalite and subsidized diesel, which are used by 83 percent of Indonesians, have not changed or are set at a fixed price of Rp. 7,650 per liter.
"Pertamax is still more competitive in the market or when compared to comparable fuel prices from other gas station owners because Pertamina always considers people's purchasing power. Only in the last three years, since 2019, has this been done” Acting Corporate Secretary of PT Pertamina Patra Niaga, SH C & T of PT Pertamina Patra Niaga, Irto Ginting (Persero).
Latest Pertamina fuel prices
So, what is the current price of fuel after the increase in Pertamax? Here's the rundown:
- Pertalite (RON 90): Rp. 7,650 per liter, some are fixed, and some have decreased from previously reaching Rp. 8,000 per liter in March 2022.
- Pertamax (RON 92): IDR 12,500 – IDR 13,000 per liter, up from the previous IDR 9,000 – IDR 9,400 per liter in March 2022.
- Pertamax Turbo (RON 98): IDR 14,500 – IDR 15,100 per liter, the same or unchanged from March 2022.
- Diesel/Biosolar (Subsidized): IDR 5,150 per liter, fixed.
- Dexlite (CN 51): IDR 12,950 – IDR 13,550 per liter, fixed from March 2022.
- Pertamina DEX (CN 53): IDR 13,700 – IDR 14,300 per liter, fixed from March 2022.
This is the information on the latest fuel prices that apply as of April 1, 2022 when the price of Pertamax soars to Rp. 12,500 per liter.
First price goes up to Rp. 12,500, according to the latest fuel prices as of April 1, 2022. Pertamax is still more competitive in the market or when compared to comparable fuel prices from other gas station owners because Pertamina always considers people's purchasing power.
Price adjustments are made selectively, and only apply to non-subsidized fuel that is used by the public by 17 percent. Subsidized fuels such as Pertalite and diesel fuel have not changed or are set at a stable price of IDR 7,650 per liter.